Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my site! I hope I've found a place now where I can document and share my upcoming travels and experiences. It appears that here I will be able to not only "blog" as much as I'd like, but to upload my pictures as well. Feel free to take a look around and provide suggestions! Stay tuned in coming months as I'll be updating with more details about the trip!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I did it!

I'm done! I'll get my teaching certificate this afternoon and then all I have to do is run a game with one of the classes here tonight! It sure is nice to relax finally. Though not for too long, since now everything becomes suddenly and utterly unknown. We won't worry too much about that yet though, since the school here is allowing me to teach PAID lessons next week before the next course starts. Yes, by Wednesday I will be getting PAID to teach English! Life is good. Time to go enjoy the rest of the day spending time with all the people that will be leaving this weekend! Post again soon.

No comments: